heya

ASSALAMUALIKUM ! hey walkers :) visit this entry? do likes, do follow ! :D in turn, i follow you bck hun <3 kbai , GRRR :3

Sunday 1 January 2012

mood: BANYAK CAKAP :PP

sekarang, mood tngah bnyak ckp.. TOO MANY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT :3
nak start dri mne? bhaha
let me decide :PP
okeh, dah dpt idea nye..
we gonna to story about MY FRIENDS :)
indeed !
jyeahh, okae, nak speaking kerr? alolo,, x pndai sngt 
#bajett, tahuu lah =='
xpe kite try, wokeh?
bhaha.. friend is just too good.. i hve friends.
too many, till cant count how many :P
yeke? tiputipu.. :DD
so, theres a lot people who has different attitude, opinions and etc..
my friends? are simple !
behave good, being besties :)
sometimes, i cannot put up with their behaviour.. but, as i think over it, [is it my friends could stand with me? accept the way i am?] huh, thats what always in my mind. . =='
thats why, if they could be a good friends to me, why not me too , roitee?
FRIENDS IS ALSO EASY <3
if you take good care of them, they possibly doing same thing to you.. same goes to you <3
if not, they're not .
haven't hear this phrase?
"SHARING IS CARING"
yes ! you do !
sharing can make the friendship more stronger..
it doesn't matter if you want to share anything you want or could, as long it can make both of you stay as a good friends :*
when they are sharing, they also caring each other..
so keep it buddy !
behave yourself, and dont make they take heart about your words because this might make the FRIENDSHIP is about to break.. and its over then..
no friends, no buddies, no sharing, no popcorns, no movies, no laughing at all and this will make you alone after, and after :(
how sad when there are no friends surround you :I
pathetic life that you must go on .
so, make more friends.. dont ever care about others.. and be as you do.. i mean, being yourself is better than trying to be another person.. this can make your friends accept you :) as you do <3
for me my friends are part in my life ! theres nothing important in SCHOOL LIFE EXCEPT WE HAVE THE COOL FRIENDS :)
they taught me the mean of SCHOOL LIFE that i've been searching before..
much than none :)
till next ,peeps
for the first time, i <3 you .


thankies to the readers :DD
ASSALMUALAIKUM </3



No comments:

Post a Comment